Use of halogen infrared heaters in industry
Infrared rays in the industry can be used not only for heating, but also for drying, curing and other processes. Infrared heaters are in some cases are superior in comparing to convection heaters
Advantages of devices emiting infrared rays:
- Heat generated by infrared heaters is transmitted directly to the object(s), thereby reducing the influence of drafts
- Instantaneous heat, as the maximum heater's operating mode is reached immediately after the heater is turned on
- Precise zonal heating of a designated location and heater operating time could be controlled by the user
- Infrared heaters can be used not only for heating but also for drying, curing of surfaces and other processes
- Infrared heaters provide cost effective and efficient control of heating, drying and other processes
Infrared heaters could be installed on ceiling or wall. In cases where the ceiling of the production premises is rather higher than 3 - 3,5 m and the walls are far from the heated area, the heaters can be mounted on a mobile rack or mounted on the ceiling with a rope or etc.. So for this reason models SBH .. C are provided with 4xM6 mounting rivets for fastening of rope.
Halogen infrared heaters can be used in a variety of industrial sectors: metalworking, textile, chemical, food production, packaging and more. Thus, efficient use of halogen infrared heaters in industry ensures lower energy costs, simpler maintenance of the heating system.